Publications and commissioned works
Since 2011, I have had over 1000 of my pictures published in print or online.
Based in Gatwick (Great-Britain), PPS Publications is a publisher and event organiser specialized in air transport and the airline industry. PPS founder Paul Hogan and his editorial team have entrusted me with the following missions:
- Photographer and writer for The TFWA Daily during the TFWA duty free and travel retail yearly global gathering in Cannes in 2018, 2017 and 2015.
- Official photographer of the Airport Exchange 2015 conference in Istanbul.
- Commissioned works (including front cover pictures) for the Airport Business magazine Autumn Issue 2015 and Autumn Issue 2014.
Oxford Business Group
I have had 1000+ photographs published across 14 issues of the Oxford Business Group (OBG) economic intelligence publication "The Report": Gabon 2015, Algeria 2015, Tunisia 2015, Papu New Guinea 2014, Brunei 2014, Mongolia 2014, Indonesia 2014, Tunisia 2013, Ivory Coast 2013, Gabon 2013, Nigeria 2013, Algeria 2013, Algeria 2012 and Morocco 2012.
The Young Shaven
During my staying in Istanbul - where I lived between 2004 and 2014 - I became friends with Archie McKay, the charismatic frontman of the post-punk band The Young Shaven. Our regular collaboration has given birth to a series of iconic works and photographs, such as the front cover of the single Perv released in 2017; stage photographs published online in Bir Baba Indie (2017), Daily Sabah (2017) and Artful living (2015). I have also created and, to this day, still maintain the band's website theyoungshaven.com, which features a selection of photographs of the band.
- For Mashallah News: "Istanbul Candids" (24/03/13), "The anti-capitalist Iftar" (02/08/13) and "Forbidden words" (30/10/11).
- For Okeanews (21/06/13) : "Soulèvement turc : des racines du conflit à son essoufflement"
My street photography project was published on Mashallah News in 2013.
"Forbidden Words". Istanbul, 2011.
Front cover pictures and article illustrations for "The Report - Côte d'Ivoire 2013" published by Oxford Business Group.
Cover photograph for "Perv", a single released by the Istanbul-based post-punk band The Young Shaven (Personal Space Records, 2017).
- "Forbidden words" is a 120 x 40 cm photographic collage of political graffiti related to an internet censorship attempt in Turkey in 2011. It was first presented in the "Egilimler ve Yönelimler" IFSAK exhibition in May 2012. Purchased in September 2014 by the owner of the Sub Karaköy Hotel in Istanbul, it is since exhibited on the top floor of the hotel.
- "Beyoglu faces", a slideshow featuring my candid street photography project was presented in IFSAK in mai 2013.
- Elazig Fotofest 2012 photography competition organized by the Elazig (Turkey) tourism office. Twelve of my photographs were selected to be part of a travelling exhibition which was subsequently shown in Brussels, Lausanne and Vienna.
- Collective photography exhibit "Egilimler ve Yönelimler" organized in May 2012 in IFSAK (Istanbul) by the Turkish photographer Serra Gültürk.
During the installation of the Egilimler ve Yönelimler exhibit in April 2012.